[sylpheed:33676] Re: Sylpheed 3.0rc released

Petr Kovar pknbe at volny.cz
Sun Feb 21 04:03:08 JST 2010

Hi!

Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp>, Fri, 19 Feb 2010 17:49:15 +0900:

> Hello,
>
> On Fri, 19 Feb 2010 17:41:40 +0900
> Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > Sylpheed 3.0rc (release candidate) has been released.
>
> The internal version is already 3.0.0.
> If there is nothing serious, it will be the final release.
> # The documents may be updated.

When we are at it, I'll try to make some minor edits to the English FAQ
document, mostly to reflect changes in Sylpheed past 2.7.1, however, I'm
afraid I likely can't make it in time before the 3.0.0 release. Or is it
already too late now? :-)

With regards to our 90-pages English manual, it definitely needs serious
love to make it available prior to the surely upcoming 3.0.x/3.x release.
(Or will the rather conservative Sylpheed release number format change after
3.0 is out?)

Volunteers who know or want to know DocBook are more than welcome in our
sylpheeddoc project, as always. :-)

Best,
Petr Kovar