[sylpheed:33675] Re: [sylpheed-announce:00088] Sylpheed 3.0rc released

Fri Feb 19 18:00:13 JST 2010

On Fri, 19 Feb 2010 17:49:15 +0900
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp> wrote:

> > Sylpheed 3.0rc (release candidate) has been released.
>
> The internal version is already 3.0.0.
> If there is nothing serious, it will be the final release.

The LDAP search makes Sylpheed crash (beta8). After doing some
random searches I can make Sylpheed crash. I have to go now, but I'll
try to find out tonight or tomorrow a reproducible sequence to make it
crash. It looks like an empty search or a simple <enter> must be part
of the sequence.

R.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak
aloud and remove all doubt.