[sylpheed:33653] Re: Sylpheed 3.0beta8 released

Antonio Ospite ospite at studenti.unina.it
Fri Feb 12 21:04:44 JST 2010

On Fri, 12 Feb 2010 18:43:43 +0900
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Sylpheed 3.0beta8 has been released.
[...]
>     * The spell-checking and PGP settings are preserved for draft
>       messages now.

Thanks again Hiro-san.

In future can you please consider reviewing my changes so to make me
send patches that you can apply verbatim?

This way we'll spend a little more time during development, there will
be more iterations per patch, but I will be able to rebase more easily
my development tree when you merge the patches in svn trunk. Also I'll
learn more quickly about my errors and sylpheed codebase conventions.

All the best,
   Antonio

--
Antonio Ospite