[sylpheed:33652] Re: Sylpheed 3.0beta8 released

Fri Feb 12 20:17:34 JST 2010

On Fri, 12 Feb 2010 18:43:43 +0900
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp> wrote:

[changed subject]

> Sylpheed 3.0beta8 has been released.
>
> http://sylpheed.sraoss.jp/en/news.html
> http://sylpheed.sraoss.jp/en/download.html#development
>
> Changes from 3.0beta7:
>
>     * The new filter match type 'is in addressbook' was added. This
> can be used from filtering, query search and quick search.
>     * The new account setup dialog was implemented. It also supports
>       easy Gmail setup.
>     * The address completion was modified.
>     * The spell-checking and PGP settings are preserved for draft
>       messages now.
>     * The crash problem when trying to check PGP signatures while
> GnuPG was not available was fixed.

I've seen this only once: Tools - Addressbook - Click LDAP server -
fill in "search blahblah" - press search

Boom!

Unfortunately I can't reproduce it anymore. It occured after upgrading
from beta7 in wich I had forgotten to enable LDAP at compile time.

As soon as I can reproduce it I'll post it here.

R.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak
aloud and remove all doubt.