[sylpheed:34347] Re: Sylpheed hangs completely on a failing POP3 server

John Coppens john at jcoppens.com
Sun Dec 12 13:19:01 JST 2010

On Sat, 11 Dec 2010 23:56:05 -0300
John Coppens <john at jcoppens.com> wrote:

> Running Sylpheed from a terminal window doesn't produce any output at
> all, but running it with --debug just a few lines are printed:

Clarifying - I'm running Sylpheed 3.1.0beta4, probably obvious from the
mail header, but I also wanted to clarify that this particular POP3
server has recurrent problems, and didn't stop Sylpheed before now.

The 'hang' is complete - the windows do not disappear, but don't update
anymore.

So, I suspect that this a rather more recent problem.

John

PD: Today's SVN (beta5) still has the same problem.