[sylpheed:33897] Re: auto-fill of address

Celejar celejar at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 12:00:19 JST 2010

On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 22:20:39 -0400
heymanj at acm.org wrote:

> On 21 April 2010 at 20:19, Ron <ron at skullsecurity.net>wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 13:24:19 -0400 Bruce Bowler <bbowler at bigelow.org> wrote:
> > > unless there is no match, in which case it takes you to the next "tab
> > > field", be it cc or subject...  That's a bit of a pain, if you ask
> > > me...
> >
> > > Bruce
> > Agreed. IMHO, 'tab' is totally the wrong character for auto-completion.
>
> 'tab' works perfectly fine for autocompletion in bash :-)

Yes, but our problem is that the collision between the two different
functions that Sylph (or GTK) assign to tab is very annoying,
especially since both these functions are relevant in the same context,
and one often hits the 'advance field' behavior undesirably.

> You could always use the source and change the key...

I think that there should be a knob exposing this to the user.

Celejar