[sylpheed:33874] Re: signature question

Jens Jahnke jan0sch at gmx.net
Thu Apr 15 00:00:13 JST 2010

Hi,

On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 15:58:17 -0400
Bruce Bowler <bbowler at bigelow.org> wrote:

BB> I'd like to do something similar on the windows side, probably using
BB> "command output".  What, specifically, does sylpheed "look at" for
BB> command output (or perhaps, how does sylpheed run the command?)

I'm using a little per script to generate my signature.
The entry in the account config looks like this:
signature-print.pl http://www.jan0sch.de
(The file is in my $PATH of course, otherwise you'd have to give full
path.)
Using a scripting language like perl/ruby/python should work on both
windows and linux, hopefully. ;)

Regards,

Jens

--
14. Ostermond 2010, 16:59
Homepage : http://www.jan0sch.de

Mal: (looking at Saffron, shocked) "Whoa, hey... flesh..."
				--Episode #6, "Our Mrs Reynolds"