[sylpheed:33218] Freezes with 2.7.1+svn

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at uvena.de
Mon Sep 28 02:03:14 JST 2009

Hi,

since some days using the latest SVN version of Sylpheed, I experience
some freezes from time to time.
Freezing here means that th Sylpheed main window is blocked and doesn't
respond anymore. There seems to be no CPU nor network usage.

I'm working with a IMAP4 account using SSL and it happens more or less
randomly, at least I didn't find a way to reproduce it reliably.

It often happens after switching to a IMAP folder with new messages
after checking for new messages.
Attached is the debug log of just such a case.

If any other information might be useful, just ask.

Regards,
Enrico