[sylpheed:33201] Re: Updated Sylpheed FAQ - Call for Review

Randy Dunlap rdunlap at xenotime.net
Sat Sep 19 08:40:04 JST 2009

On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 22:05:47 +0200 Petr Kovar wrote:

> Hi!
>
> So, I've finally gotten Sylpheed FAQ in (hopefully) enough shape to publish
> it on the Sylpheed Documentation Project (sylpheeddoc) website:
>
> http://sylpheeddoc.sourceforge.net/en/faq/sylpheed-faq.html
>
> And in a form suitable for distribution with Sylpheed here:
>
> http://pknbe.users.sourceforge.net/faq/en/sylpheed-faq.html

Great, thanks.

> I dare say that the existing Q&A should be up-to-date enough to comply
> with Sylpheed 2.7.1, but if you spot any factual and/or grammatical problem,
> please don't hesitate to reply to this email.

OK.  Using s/old/new/ format.

1.1:  s/Did not found/Did not find/

Ch. 2:  Installation and Configuration

It would be great to have more info on setting custom key bindings.
I went thru lots of saved emails about how to do this, tried several of them,
and still failed.  :(

Oh, I see, it's in section 3.7 -- and it still doesn't work for me.  oh well.
Must be highly gtk or other library dependent.

---
~Randy
LPC 2009, Sept. 23-25, Portland, Oregon
http://linuxplumbersconf.org/2009/