[sylpheed:33157] IMAP4 problems

Steve VanSlyck s.vanslyck at spamcop.net
Tue Sep 1 22:11:58 JST 2009

OK, I guess this is the English list. From least important to most important:

I'm looking for something to replace Thunderbird and I have some questions.

1. How to get rid of the "Mailbox" folder - what in Timberline is
called "Local Folders." I don't want any of my mail mixed together
when I view it on screen, no matter which account is being POPped.

2. How to reformat the date column to M/D/YYYY or perhaps to YYYY-MM-DD.

3. Any message I pull from my GroupWise or Spamcop account via IMAP
only displays under certain circumstances. It seems that most messages
with attachments are not downloaded at all. The Message To/From/Date
headers are fetched, but that's all. Once I click on the message in
the list, however, even that information disappears.

I want to download all the messages, is all folders, and leave them on
the server. I am aware that I could do that by using POP instead of
IMAP, but POP won't get subfolders. I need to get the subfolders. Does
anyone know what I need to do to fix this? Even viewing message
sources shows . . . nothing.

Thank you all.