[sylpheed:33335] Re: The order of fields when filtering

Bruce Bowler bbowler at bigelow.org
Wed Nov 18 02:43:26 JST 2009

Can you post the *full* headers of a message that was misfiled and
the contents of *all* of your rules (or perhaps simpler, attach the
filter.xml file which should contain all of the rules).

Also, do you use POP or IMAP?

Bruce

On Tue,
17 Nov 2009 10:17:01 -0700 Gene Goldenfeld <genegold at peoplepc.com> put