[sylpheed:33284] Sylpheed 3.0 request

heymanj at acm.org heymanj at acm.org
Tue Nov 3 04:00:56 JST 2009

Possibly already there, but I haven't been able to figure out how to
get it working...

Some times, while replying to an email, I initially plan to respond to
the originator only.  Then, prior to sending, I realize that I need to
send the reply to everyone that was on the original To: line.

What I would like is the ability to convert a 'Reply' to a 'Reply to all'

Is that currently possible?  Would anyone else find it useful?

Thanks,

jerry
       //  Jerry Heyman             | "It's not a 'right' if someone else
      //   Amiga Forever :-)        |  has to pay for it" - Ayn Rand
  \\ //    heymanj at acm dot org   |
   \X/     http://www.hobbeshollow.com