[sylpheed:32998] Re: Gmail IMAP4 in 2.6.0

Pavlos Parissis pavlos.parissis at gmail.com
Wed May 20 18:28:28 JST 2009

2009/5/18 Dennis Carr <dennisthetiger at chez-vrolet.net>:
> I just (finally) updated to 2.6.0 recently, and noted that my gmail
> account keeps timing out on me.  I can't seem to see any options to
> actually alter the timeout period.  Note also that I don't see an
> option to specifically use IMAP4S.  What am I missing?
>
> -Dennis

You are missing nothing, I also use sylpheed with gmail IMAP and I see
a lot of delays on everything I do.
I have been using sylpheed since 0.5.x and I was very satisfied until
I switched to IMAP.
My experience with IMAP and sylpheed is not positive at all. In the
near future I will give a try to claws.

Cheers,
Pavlos