[sylpheed:32997] Re: Reproducing jumping folders problem

Simon Effenberg savar at schuldeigen.de
Wed May 20 15:56:00 JST 2009

I can reproduce it now every time i scroll down and select any folder
so sylpheed jumps up to the Inbox folder of my IMAP tree (first folder
in there).

After going down with the scrollbar step by step until it jumps it then
jumps only to the "Sent" folder (below of the "Inbox" folder).

The funny thing is that if i go on the mainfolder of my second IMAP
tree it won't jump (the folder before and after this mainfolder will do
a jump). The same is with my third IMAP tree (mainfolder won't jump).

Simon

PS: for completion: i have 4 mailboxes: 1. "Mailbox (MH)" and 3 IMAP4
mailboxes

--
GnuPG: 5755FB64

Per aspera ad astra.