[sylpheed:32977] Re: Read Receipt ?

Cristian Secară orice at secarica.ro
Tue May 12 16:48:15 JST 2009

On Tue, 12 May 2009 08:46:33 +0200, Colin Leroy wrote:

> In my opinion that's not a reason to avoid them entirely. I often
> request receipts when dealing with administrations or professionals, I
> feel it makes the recipient more aware that I'm awaiting an answer :)

When I receive an email that asks me for a confirmation receipt, I
usually ignore the rest of the message and avoid any further contact
with the sender. It looks like spammer to me :)

(if I or someone else want an e-mail confirmation for something that
is important between us the correspondents, we are done this by
phone)

Cristi