[sylpheed:32975] Re: Read Receipt ?

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Tue May 12 01:32:50 JST 2009

On Mon, 11 May 2009 17:05:32 +0200
Vincent Trouilliez <vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr> wrote:

> I would need to send an e-mail and get a read receipt to ensure me
> that the receiver did read/receive the mail on this client.
> Years ago I was using Evolution, and it was as simple as ticking a
> box in the composing window. But I can't find it in Sylpheed :-(

IIRC, sylpheed allows the setting of custom headers, or perhaps even
allows you to add headers directly in the Compose window. If so, you
just need to add the following header, (obviously substituting your
real email address):

Disposition-Notification-To: Name <email at domain.com>

HTH
best regards

Paul

--
It isn't worth a nickel to two guys like you or me,
but to a collector it is worth a fortune