[sylpheed:32958] Re: feature request - master password to protect all account passwords

stef stef_204 at yahoo.com
Sat May 2 23:03:58 JST 2009

Antonio,
Thanks for your thoughts, eve if I disagree.
I still perceive the fact that Sylpheed stores the account passwords in plain text and inadequate level of security.
I obviously cannot encrypt that file as I don't believe Sylpheed would be able to decrypt them automatically.
Unless I am mistaken.

You say:
> You also know that there are ways to protect your user
> data

OK, which way, as it applies to Sylpheed and the file '.sylpheed-2.0/accountrc'?