[sylpheed:32890] Caching

Per Danielsson pd at sics.se
Thu Mar 12 23:59:14 JST 2009

Is there a way to make Sylpheed locally cache all messages in an
IMAP-folder? I wan't to be able to read old messages on my laptop when
it's off-line, but I also want to be able to read the same messages
from e.g. webmail (the mail server I use has a webmail service).

Cheers,
PD
Per Danielsson                          pd at sics.se
Swedish Institute of Computer Science
Uppsala Science Park, SE-751 83 Uppsala, SWEDEN
N59.50.60, E17.38.56                    "Why not? Yeah."
"Qu'on me donne six lignes écrites de la main du plus honnête homme,
 j'y trouverai de quoi le faire pendre." - R