[sylpheed:32846] Re: slow down with large folder

Doruk Fisek dfisek at fisek.com.tr
Wed Jan 28 13:29:37 JST 2009

Wed, 28 Jan 2009 10:53:58 +0900, Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp> :

> Just displaying recent messages by using the quick search feature
> will also help. Try 'Within 1 day' or 'Last 5 days' in the menu above
> the summary view.
Wow... This really speed things up. Thanks for the tip!

Is there a way to make all folders display "Last 5 Days" by default?

Sylpheed remembers each folder's setting, so just setting it once
solves it. I just didn't want to feel stupid for setting each one
manually, if there's a simple option to do it.

                   Doruk

--
FISEK INSTITUTE - http://www.fisek.org.tr