[sylpheed:32833] [feature request] exclude dir option on search folders

Pavlos Parissis p_pavlos at freemail.gr
Sun Jan 25 22:38:31 JST 2009

Hi,

Currently, it is not possible to exclude directories on search filters.

I have a "search folder"  which contains all the mails that I have received the last
24 hours. The reason of that search condition is quite logic, I want to have a
folder of all recently received mails. Since 90% of my mails are filtered and moved
to folders, this search folder saves me a lot of time when I want to read my daily
mails.

Now, I use gmail which has this  "All Mail" folder and as a result I see duplicate
mails on my search folder -- the mails are on individual folders but are also on this
All Mail folder. If I had an option to exclude the  "All Mail" folder from my search
condition I wouldn't have the duplicate mails.

Cheers,
Pavlos