[sylpheed:32819] Re: a bug that I cannot get rid of it

Cristian Secară orice at secarica.ro
Mon Jan 5 19:15:29 JST 2009

On Mon, 5 Jan 2009 18:32:11 +0900, Hiroyuki Yamamoto wrote:

> There's no such option in Sylpheed. Instead, check if "Unread" option
> at the quick search bar (above the summary view) is set.

Yes, that was :)

I never observed that that dropdow menu retain its selection in a
per-folder basis, because the search box always clear its content
when leaving a folder where I search something (and I thougt the two
are somewhat related, being one near the other).

Problem solved, thank you :)

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară