[sylpheed:33399] Why doesn't reply to list work here?

Celejar celejar at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 23:04:28 JST 2009

Hi,

I constantly use the "Reply to mailing list" feature, to, well, reply
to mailing lists.  I do this all the time with the Debian user ML, and
it works fine, but I repeatedly tried doing so with the attached
message, and Sylpheed insists on replying to the sender.  I have no
idea why - the message contains the standard X-Mailing-List: and
other d-u messages. Can anyone explain what's going on here?

Celejar