[sylpheed:33388] PGP passphrase dialog not displaying text correctly

Reed Loden reed at reedloden.com
Sun Dec 6 08:09:04 JST 2009

Since the upgrade from Sylpheed 2.x to 3.x beta, the passphrase dialog
for my PGP key that appears when sending a message has become, for lack
of a better word, "hexxified". Instead of the usual text showing me
what key is being used, etc., I get what the attached screenshot shows.

The dialog still works if I enter my passphrase, so it just seems to be
a problem with the text itself.

I will note that I did start using Ubuntu 9.10 around the same time I
swapped to Sylpheed 3.x beta, so it's possible that it's something in
gpgme that changed, too.

My specs:
Sylpheed 3.0.0beta3
GTK+ 2.18.3 / GLib 2.22.2
gpg (GnuPG) 1.4.9
Ubuntu 9.10

Let me know if you need any more information.

~reed

--
Reed Loden - <reed at reedloden.com>