[sylpheed:33122] Re: My personal view about the future of Sylpheed.

Nairolf Relsserp airflow.2010 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 05:45:57 JST 2009

Antonio Ospite wrote:

> Hi Florian, all this can be done already using filters.
> In fact I store my messages the way you propose.

You're right, it can be done with filters. It also can be done manually. But both ways are rather fiddlesome. I would have to create a separate filter for each folder. It would be much easier if the program could be configured to place sent mail automatically in the same folder of the mail which is forwarded/answered. If it is a newly composed message, it will be placed in the a default folder (could be Inbox, from where you or a filter places it in the right folder). I know, it's an unusual concept, but i'm convinced it's better. My personal mailclient from the future can do this (I don't know it yet). :)

Ciao,
Florian

--
Homepage: http://fp.ath.cx/                         PGP-keyID: C9FEDBA2