[sylpheed:32631] Freenet freemail imap problem

Dennis Nezic dennisn at dennisn.dyndns.org
Sat Sep 20 02:23:37 JST 2008

When sylpheed tries to fetch the contents of my freenet-freemail imap
inbox folder, it outputs the following warnings, and doesn't fetch
them :|. Any ideas what they mean?

LibSylph-WARNING **: invalid FETCH response: RFC822.HEADER{388}
LibSylph-WARNING **: [13:09:20] can't parse envelope: * 1 FETCH (UID 1
FLAGS () RFC822.SIZE 1356 RFC822.HEADER{388}

The only thing I can think of is maybe the really long addresses that
are used in freemail might be causing sylpheed some trouble?