[sylpheed:32612] Sylpheed on MingW

Gisle Vanem gvanem at broadpark.no
Wed Sep 3 04:10:15 JST 2008

I discovered Sylpheed today. Downloaded the 2.5.0 version and built
it on MingW. I must say; it rocks!! Finally a GTK program that looks
nice on Windows.

But I think I'll stick to Outlook-Express as my 1st choise. First of all
since OE has a news client. Maybe there are any plans to merge Pan
and Sylpheed??

Keep up the good work.

PS. It was quite a struggle for me to build w/o gettext and libintl.
I had to hack my own makefile. So I suugest you embed textdomain()
etc. inside "#ifdef ENABLE_NLS" or something.

--gv