[sylpheed:32675] customizable / international support for reply format

Cristian Secară orice at secarica.ro
Wed Oct 15 06:10:36 JST 2008

Is there possible to have a customized per-folder and/or some user
selection reply format expression ?

Reason: I would like that my replies be fully in the language of the
reply body, in my case either my own language, or English.

I mean:
(if I reply in my language)
Miercuri, 8 Oct 2008 21:42:21 +0200, [nume] a scris:
(if I reply in English)