[sylpheed:32644] Re: Sylpheed 2.6.0beta1 released

Ricardo Mones mones at debian.org
Wed Oct 1 15:48:31 JST 2008

On Tue, 30 Sep 2008 15:16:26 -0400 (EDT)
robert.wolfe at voyager.net wrote:

> >   FWIW the Debian
> packages were uploaded to experimental [0] instead
> > unstable this
> time, though probably still not available because it was
> > done
> just some minutes ago ;-)
> >
> >   best regards,
> >

> > [0]
> http://packages.debian.org/search?suite=experimental&keywords=sylpheed
>
> For what architecture?__ I was able to build an amd64 .deb
> this morning without any problems.

  It was uploaded for amd64, but experimental is autobuilt since some time
  ago, so packages are being done for all Debian architectures see:
  http://experimental.debian.net/build.php?pkg=sylpheed

  All archs will obviously take some time to complete...
--
 Ricardo Mones
 http://people.debian.org/~mones