[sylpheed:32740] Re: Thanks and feature request - copies to self options

Fabian Hänsel fabtagon at gmx.de
Sat Nov 22 08:20:58 JST 2008

Hi John,

> I would like to ask you to consider a feature at some point, namely
> to add a "copies to self" menu where those who so desire can select
> an option by which they are asked when they send a message which
> folder they would like to store the copy to self.  Using filters in

Already right now you can do something like that.

Right click on "Inbox" > Preferences > Compose > To: > insert your own
email address here. Thought you aren't asked every time you send a mail
(which I myself would consider very annoying to answer every time). If
you have typical cases (like e.g. a project in which you send mail to
three other people by hand - "mailinglist for poor people" - but
generally miss, what you've send yourself in threads) you can create a
folder for this one and add this option only there locally. Maybe
that's handy for you.

Best regards
  Fabian