[sylpheed:32324] Re: How to display/render HTML messages ?

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Tue May 20 02:33:42 JST 2008

On Sun, 18 May 2008 16:11:52 -0600
Bob White <bob at bob-white.com> wrote:

> Click on the attachments tab, double click on the html version of your
> email and it will be opened in your web browser with full html
> rendition.

Wow, so simple, works like a charm, thanks Bob ! :-)

I have been using Sylpheed for maybe 2 years, always assuming it could
not display HTML messages, talk about a waste of time ! :-O
But such things will never happen again... I am so glad I subscribed to
this list at last.. just wish I had done it 2 years ago, right from the
start !
I will never assume anything in the future.. I will just ask on here
first ;-)

Thanks again bob, you made my day !

--
Vince, happy chappy...