[sylpheed:32322] How to display/render HTML messages ?

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Mon May 19 06:39:33 JST 2008

Hi list,

I normally don't like to receive HMTL e-mails and do what I can to
configure my various sources of e-mails, to send me plain text e-mails.

But some times, soooome times, I receive a message where I wish I had a
magic button I could click to say: "yes, for once, please render this
HTML message".
Granted, it's not often, say once every other month, but still, I wish
I had that magic button.

So is there way to get Sylpheed to display HMTL e-mails at the touch of
a button ? Turned off byt default of course, for security, but that you
could turn on for that occasionnal where you trust the source ?

A plug-in maybe ? Or recompiling with some extra flags ?

Or is there a policy that Sylpheed will never ever, for religious
reasons, make it possible to render HTML messages ? ;-)

Regards,

--
Vince