[sylpheed:32294] Re: Where is Sylpheed's Bug Tracking System ???

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Wed May 7 04:16:16 JST 2008

Bob White <bob at bob-white.com> wrote:
> Just above that option, select "Show receive dialog only on manual
> receiving".  If there is an error, you will see it in the receive
> dialog box.  That should take care of all the situations.

Oh, thanks !
So my "bug" is "fixed" then... was just a matter of confguring things...
I will e-mail Hiro to tell him to ignore my e-mail to him yesterday
then, and I shall close my original bug report on Launchpad...

> Yes, this list is a great resource for finding out how to use
> Sylpheed, and there are a lot of options.

Indeed, very useful list. I must say I didn't expect such
helpul/effective and responsive support for what I thought was a
"niche" e-mail client. I am therefore rather pleasantly surprised :-)

Regards,

--
Vince, problem fixed...