[sylpheed:32290] Re: Where is Sylpheed's Bug Tracking System ???

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Wed May 7 01:23:40 JST 2008

On Mon, 5 May 2008 23:45:00 +0200
Evgeni Golov <sargentd at die-welt.net> wrote:
> Well, what is wrong with this (unhidden) option:
> Configuration -> Common Preferences -> Details -> Other ->
> Don't popup error dialog on receive error

Oh, thanks Evgeni ! :o)
Great workaround while waiting for a proper fix.

> Regards
> Evgeni, who does not like launchpad :)

Hey, I am not a Launchpad lover either (I have many gripes with the bug
tracker, to talk about the part I happen to be contact with, as an
Ubuntu end user), but it does have many benefits, and I thought that
having a bug tracker, whatever the bug tracker, is still zillion times
better than having no bug tracker whatsoever, as seems to be the case
today ;-)

Thanks again for stearing me towars that option... I must say the
preference dialog has many many tabs, on many levels, so it's easy to
miss some options ;-)

Regards,

--
Vince