[sylpheed:32279] Where is Sylpheed's Bug Tracking System ???

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Tue May 6 02:48:28 JST 2008

Hi list,

I am using Sylpheed on Ubuntu, and filed a bug against Sylpheed on
Ubuntu's bug tracker:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/sylpheed/+bug/74712

I wanted to report the bug upstream (here then ;-), because obviously
Ubuntu isn't going to fix Sylpheed or any other third party software.
So, I went to Sylpheed's website, and oh my god... I failed to find a
link to its bug tracking system ! Am I blind or... could it be that
Sylpheed  doesn't provide a bug tracking system... and if so, how can
users report bugs and track them ?

Regards,

--
Vince, quite like Sylpheed, would like to see it become even better ;-)