[sylpheed:32381] Re: Cannot decrypt inline PGP encrypted message

Evgeni Golov sargentd at die-welt.net
Mon Jun 2 02:07:33 JST 2008

Привет!

On Sun, 1 Jun 2008 17:36:57 +0100 Godwin Stewart wrote:

> Could there be a problem with your installation of GnuPG or with the
> message itself? The first method you mentioned works fine here with
> 2.5.0beta3 and earlier versions. I admit I've not tried it yet with 2.5.0rc.

Uhm, I don't think so. I have two inline encrypted messages in my
Inbox, and both fail. I also tried to decrypt them on the command line,
which works fine (given either the full message in my sylpheed's
imap-cache or the mime-part extracted by sylpheed for %p).

Will try beta3 and report if it will change anything.

Regards
Evgeni