[sylpheed:32380] Re: Cannot decrypt inline PGP encrypted message

Godwin Stewart gstewart at bonivet.net
Mon Jun 2 01:36:57 JST 2008

On Sun, 1 Jun 2008 16:44:47 +0200, Evgeni Golov <sargentd at die-welt.net>
wrote:

> I found the following on the net:
> *gpg --no-tty --command-fd 0 --passphrase-fd 0 --decrypt %p|
> But as I have a gpg-agent running, the following should be nicer:
> | gpg --use-agent --no-tty --decrypt %p |
>
> However, both methods don't work for me (2.5.0rc). I get a window,
> saying the gpg command ended (and it shows me the used key), but it
> does not replace the message content with the decrypted version. I see
> the headers and an empty message.

Привет,

Could there be a problem with your installation of GnuPG or with the
message itself? The first method you mentioned works fine here with
2.5.0beta3 and earlier versions. I admit I've not tried it yet with 2.5.0rc.

G. Stewart - gstewart at bonivet.net

drug, n:
        A substance which, when injected into a rat, produces a
        scientific paper.