[sylpheed:32532] Re: Message vindow lost

Godwin Stewart gstewart at bonivet.net
Mon Jul 28 18:44:07 JST 2008

On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 11:19:13 +0200, Alain <eurlix.alain at free.fr> wrote:

> Special thanks to Godwin for the french translation but Jens's way is the
> more easy.

Easier still is to assign a keyboard shortcut to that function and hit that
key. I believe a default installation is the 'V' key, but remember that
sylpheed is a GTK application so you can assign whatever key shortcuts you
want to menu entries.

G. Stewart - gstewart at bonivet.net

Recorded message on an answerphone: "This is not an answering machine,
this is a telepathic thought-recording device. After the tone, think about
your name, your number, and your reason for calling.... and I'll think
about returning your call."