[sylpheed:32005] Re: Better Junk Filter Option For Win32?

Scott J Mathieson uberkorp at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 07:53:07 JST 2008

> On Fri, 4 Jan 2008 09:03:24 +0000
> Neil Smith <neil_smith at nerdshack.com> wrote:
> I've given up on bsfilter not because of speed, but because of it's
> poor accuracy.  I've gone back to my previous solution which was to
> use K9 from http://www.keir.net/k9.html.  It doesn't integrate
> into sylpheed, but it works well.  Accuracy for me is miles ahead of
> bsfilter, just remember if you try it to give it a reasonable amount of
> good and bad mails to train it with.
>
> --
> Neil

Thanks for the tip Neil, i'll give it a go.

I just tried spambayes but despite getting it working with gmail over stunnel I'm getting spurious failures with a non-tunneled pop3 server which has rendered it useless (a host issue rather than spambayes).

Thanks again.

--
Scott Mathieson <uberkorp at gmail.com>