[sylpheed:32114] Re: Sylpheed 2.5.0beta1 released

Godwin Stewart gstewart at bonivet.net
Fri Feb 29 17:49:45 JST 2008

On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 10:35:27 +0200, Cristian Secară <orice at secarica.ro>
wrote:

> (and I'm still wondering why nobody does not complain about the strange
> undo behaviour when composing a message, where random characters
> are starting to be inserted (usually multiplying some existing
> characters) when undoing several times back; nobody is undoing ? or is
> this Win32 specific ?)

No, it's not Win32-specific, but I also suspect that it's a GTK problem
rather than a sylpheed problem, in which case here is not the right place
to complain. I think this problem has existed ever since I've been using
sylpheed - at least ever since the GTK+2 version anyway.

G. Stewart - gstewart at bonivet.net

"Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to
realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."