[sylpheed:32112] Re: Sylpheed 2.5.0beta1 released

Cristian Secară orice at secarica.ro
Fri Feb 29 17:35:27 JST 2008

On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 15:22:59 +0900, Hiroyuki Yamamoto wrote:

>     * The option 'Treat HTML only message as attachment' was added.

Great, but regarding html attachments, I am still waiting for an option
for the attachment symbol to show only when a message has useful
attachment type (what everybody calls an "attachment", i.e. any file
type presumably attached on purpose by the sender, like pictures,
documents, executables, archives). Maybe a customizable list like
"ignore attachment signalling for the following content types:
text/plain, text/html, application/pgp-signature" or something.
I mentioned this once in message 27884.

(and I'm still wondering why nobody does not complain about the strange
undo behaviour when composing a message, where random characters
are starting to be inserted (usually multiplying some existing
characters) when undoing several times back; nobody is undoing ? or is
this Win32 specific ?)

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară