[sylpheed:32084] Re: LDAP in Win32

Bazy bazy at darkdawn.net
Sat Feb 9 11:45:30 JST 2008

Hello people!

So... in the end no one implemented ldap support on win32 :-(
My company has 200+ computers and everyone is using Outlook Express... If a .dbx file get's over 2 GB it crashes, it's a pain in the ass with imap, people lose mail, it's horror.

I would love to use Sylpheed, it even has a romanian version, but I really need to use the Active Directory's address book, which is accessible with ldap... and I'm not much of a programmer to do it myself.

Squirrelmail works fine with the ldap from AD.

Do we have any volunteers? :-)