[sylpheed:32083] Re: Automatically encrypt PGP Inline?

Sat Feb 9 05:13:03 JST 2008

On Fri, 8 Feb 2008 17:44:29 +0100 (CET)
"Eike Nicklas" <lists at ephys.de> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> On Fr, Februar 8, 2008 16:32, Hartmut wrote:
> > On Fri, 8 Feb 2008 14:17:51 +0000
> > Godwin Stewart <gstewart at bonivet.net> wrote:

> >> OK - I understand better now.
> >>
> >> What you can do is create an action that will do the decryption for you,
> >> and then tie it to a keyboard shortcut (remember: sylpheed is a GTK
> >> application so you can change menu shortcuts to your heart's content).
> >>
> >> Make this the command for the action:
> >>
> >> *gpg --no-tty --command-fd 0 --passphrase-fd 0 --decrypt %p|
> >>

> > where can I create actions? Or must i create a filter?
> >

> You can create actions in Configuration->Actions. The created action will
> then be available in Tools->Actions
>
> Eike

Hmm.. i think i'm too stupid :) I have the following menu entrys:
(translated from german)

Configuration ->
Global Configuration
Filters
Template
Configuration for this Account
Create new account
Edit Accounts
Change Account

There is no action entry :(

I have GTK+ 2.10.14 / GLib 2.12.13
Sylpheed 2.4.8 (Operation system is Windows XP)

So long
Hartmut