[sylpheed:32168] (sylpheed:44442): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_ctree_select: assertion `node != NULL' failed

Marco S Hyman marc at snafu.org
Wed Apr 2 05:01:31 JST 2008

Hello,

I'm just trying out sylpheed, using 2.5.0beta1 sources compiled
on OS X 10.5.2 using the commands:

./configure --prefix=/opt/local
make && sudo make install && make distclean

The error in the subject line is displayed in the terminal window
that I used to start sylpheed when I "Add sender to address book"
using the popup menu from a right-button press in the summary view.

It does not happen on every address book addition.

// marc