[sylpheed:31721] Re: Feature request: Sent mail into current folder

Frank Elsner Frank.Elsner at TU-Berlin.DE
Fri Sep 21 23:49:03 JST 2007

On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 16:57:19 +0300 Axel Palm wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 13:32:07 +0200
> Frank Elsner <Frank.Elsner at TU-Berlin.DE> wrote:
>

> > Hello *,
> >
> > I miss the possibility to have sent mail put to the current folder.
> >
> > Currently I have to move it from the Sent folder to the folder where
> > the replied mail resides to keep the thread complete.
> >
> > Any chance to have it?
>
>   You already have it !  I use it exclusively !
>
>   Take a look at Configurations-> Edit accounts-> <account_name>
> ->configure -> Special -> Folder ->[x] put sent mails in folder ->
> your_folder_name

Sorry, but I don't have "configure" when doing Edit accounts-> <account_name> -> edit
                                                                                 ^^^^
And I've no "Special".

Which version are you talking about? Mine is sylpheed-2.4.5.

--Frank Elsner