[sylpheed:31720] Re: Feature request: Sent mail into current folder

Axel Palm axelpalm at mail.ee
Fri Sep 21 22:57:19 JST 2007

On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 13:32:07 +0200
Frank Elsner <Frank.Elsner at TU-Berlin.DE> wrote:

> Hello *,
>
> I miss the possibility to have sent mail put to the current folder.
>
> Currently I have to move it from the Sent folder to the folder where
> the replied mail resides to keep the thread complete.
>
> Any chance to have it?

  You already have it !  I use it exclusively !

  Take a look at Configurations-> Edit accounts-> <account_name>
->configure -> Special -> Folder ->[x] put sent mails in folder ->
your_folder_name

 And I believe that also:
 Configuration -> General options ->send ->[x] put send messages to Sent
box
has to be set

--
Axel Palm