[sylpheed:31670] Re: IMAP folder tree refresh

Frank Elsner Frank.Elsner at TU-Berlin.DE
Thu Sep 6 02:31:48 JST 2007

On Wed, 5 Sep 2007 17:58:47 +0200 Manfred Usselmann wrote:

  [ ... ]

> Another option would be to add a subscribe / unsubsribe function, which
> is currently completely missing.

This is extremly annoying when using different IMAP-Clients.
When I create a folder, my collegue with thunderbird doesn't see it
                                                     automatically.

Why not automatically subscribe new folders?

--Frank Elsner