[sylpheed:31668] Re: aspell errors on compiling 2.4.5

Geoff capsthorne at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 6 01:04:02 JST 2007

On Wed, 5 Sep 2007 09:53:22 -0600
Bob White <bob at bob-white.com> wrote:

<snip>

> The development packages have the header files needed for
> compiling. The undefined's seem to indicate that the
> aspell development package was not installed.

Many thanks for a swift reply Bob.

I will assume (unless you tell me otherwise), that this goes
beyond the aspell.h and gtkspell.h which I know to be
installed then.  The Arch repository does not seem to offer
development versions of applications. I guess
I will have install and compile aspell and gtkspell as I
used to.

Geoff