[sylpheed:31659] How to change a menu shortcut on Windows XP?

Gianluca Turconi gianluca at letturefantastiche.com
Sun Sep 2 01:03:00 JST 2007

Hello *,

after a couple of years I'm now testing Sylpheed (ver. 2.4.5) on
Windows XP.

I'd like to change some menu shortcuts and to add new ones. How can I
do?

When I used Sylpheed on Linux (2001-2005) I was able to set GTK/GTK2 GUI
with my own shortcuts but now, on Windows, I don't know what file to
change and what option to add or modify.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Gianluca
--
http://www.letturefantastiche.com/
Letture Fantastiche - Acquisto e lettura gratuita di libri o racconti