[sylpheed:31655] Characters in mail not correctly displayed

David Depardoux david.depardoux at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 01:27:06 JST 2007

Hi,

A few days ago, I received a mail from the Google AdSense program.

Unfortunately, some characters in this mail such as the euro symbol (€) and the left quotation mark („) are not displayed correctly.

Maybe it's a problem with Sylpheed, maybe an ill-formatted mail from Google.

I have attached a short version of the mentioned mail.

(My system: WinXP German version, Sylpheed 2.4.4 (GTK+ 2.10.13; i686-pc-mingw32) with "character encoding" set to "auto detect")

Regards,
David Depardoux