[sylpheed:31826] Re: Irregular hangs, after enabling certificates

John Coppens john at jcoppens.com
Wed Oct 10 22:39:09 JST 2007

On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 00:24:12 +0200
"Michael Schwendt" <mschwendt at gmail.com> wrote:

> > (gdb) bt
> > #0  0xb782d46e in __read_nocancel () from /lib/tls/libc.so.6
> > #1  0xb793ae7e in BIO_sock_should_retry ()
> > #from /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.0
>
> How long did you wait? There are time-outs implemented in Sylpheed.
> What did you configure in your POP3 SSL settings in Sylpheed?
> Blocking or non-blocking?

Hello Michael.

I waited for over 10 minutes, and I tried both settings. Normally I have
the non-blocking mode set, but I tried to change it too.

I don't think it is normal that the sylpheed GUI stays completely dead
during this interval (the visual part does not update anymore, and is
completely unresponsive).

Thanks
John